If you are thinking of remodeling your bathroom shower, check out these latest trends for creating huge, luxurious showers.
- Double-size showers with two showers heads and handheld sprays.
- Take a seat, sit back and unwind in the shower. Having a bench is a great way to turn your daily shower into a relaxing spa-like experience.
- Curbless showers are easier to clean, make the bathroom seem more spacious and less worry of tripping.
- No-glass showers, the floor has to be specially designed so the water runs downhill into the drain.
- Clear doors, with a special coating to help eliminate water and soap spots is the most popular trend.
- Grab bars, for safety. Match your shower head and faucets and they can double as a towel or washcloth bar.
- Music and TV to provide entertainment while relaxing in the shower.
- Forget the granite, go with ceramic or porcelain tile instead.
- Tub debate, be sure to keep at least one bathtub somewhere in your home if you remove from the master bathroom.